“. Critical care or Intensive care is a crucial medical specialty caring for patients.”
— Shri Radhakrishna Hospital
Critical careIntensive care medicine, also called critical care medicine, is a medical specialty that deals with seriously or critically ill patients who have, are at risk of, or are recovering from conditions that may be life-threatening. It includes providing life support, invasive monitoring techniques, resuscitation, and end-of-life care.Doctors in this specialty are often called intensive care physicians, critical care physicians or intensivists.
- Administration of Anesthesia in all subspecialties
- Anaesthesia for Painless Delivery (Epidural analgesia)
- Preoperative Medical Evaluations
- Paediatric Anaesthesia
- Management of acute and chronic pain
- Anaesthesia for Radiology, Endoscopy and Dentistry outside OT
- Emergency and ICU Management
Dr Bharat Agrawal
Intensive care relies on multidisciplinary teams composed of many different health professionals.
FOR EMERGENCY CASES